Sunday, June 5, 2011

Madman soon

My temper is in boiling point the whole day,
But as i know..I cant just fuck every ppl around me just because Im feeling hot?
Recently i just Frus about my Study and work,

I always feel alone , not things like you all think.
not feeling alone in the night
just feeling alone in every war,
that cause me feeling alone in the night ;x

I wanted to talk,ermm no...when i try to talk..i feel like cry..i dont want to cry...
I found out something bad about myself
which is my revenge heart is very high..
is like whoever treat me bad i remember ;(...and i want fucking revenge back...
forget about it...

These thing stuck in my heart and worry till bleed T^T
Im not sure i can handle this emotion well....so disturbing...
What can I do??
what can I do to make more fucking money..

Why am I trying to create fake scene?
Why am I trying to create fake Hope?
Im not accepting the facts,

Im not looking for better future,
Im stuck , Im blind..
If continue,I will be fucked up like a little CREEP

But Im strong enough to stand every pain ..
Just weak enough to accept things that i dont want it happen..

ask the world, who stole my love away

No comments: