Monday, June 13, 2011

Weak Point

This few day my mood is so bad,
Is like alot of bad thing happen around me,
my friends especially,i do care about them that makes me think about how to solve their thing ..
is like a BUNCH,and wait....I did not even solve my problem yet --,
My study,F***...cant coupe with it,I dont know..haih..1 day 24 hour is just not enough...
I feel tired always -.-....Lack of sleep
Today lecturer ask me,Whats wrong with you today so silent...
I just hehehe ;D...Thats suck...
Fall asleep is just when you are in secondary school!!
In College YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT!!
I think i should try harder in study,
seriously,working network business actually influence my study a little..
trying to revise my note everyday,and it influence my business lol ;DD..
forget about it,Need to think wisely,TIME....
argue with dad just now,and is so not good feeling...
yeah..when comes to argue,they will just scold anything.yell everything and dont care who the F*** are you,those word really disturb my mind o.o..
i went to room ,i lay my head on the wall...I need to breath slowly...accept it..Im not as good as my dad want me to be...
Maybe i cant,But atleast Im not going to be bad as they never wan me to be..
Breath hard...And i see tears...and tat time..I think i can see the weakness of myself...
Im actually not strong for sometimes..i still cry..
Ill never will keep silent always,but this time..
I never want to work with a smile..
I wanted to be serious,Im just too ~
I know the reality life,But i just never accept the realistic people..
I guess i have too...Deal with It..
I have to stand ..I dont know..shit -.-...losing confident suddenly
And wait!!!Im going to sing at every station ONE soon,
Practice real hard always...Is just a starting for me in Music ...Small steps ,
I believe time can make me learn!Goodluck really ~

No comments: