Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 day..Hmmph..

Friday
Went to swim as usual...exercise...




me,yc,arif,yk and juang...
as usual..after swimm then we went to leisure mall pasar malam and eat porridge and back...



saturday
Plan to go studio today actually...but then suddenly cant book the studio...plan to stay at studio whole day de lo..Fail...

so me and juang went to sg long fetch alex and kang to have our breakfast/lunch together at Subang...

we went to taylor lake side and walk around =)...

then we went to a food court name ASIAN CAFE...the decoration of the food court quit nice d..

As everybody know KL and SUBANg/PJ ppl dressing is different de...so we just dress up casual there :)...yeah..there is leng lui sitting infront our table...+1..then the girl look at me..and i look at her...She take out her ciggratte ><..not wasted..just did not expect that she smoke..anyway..nice : )...

so...suddenly..1 uncle...with a hat/t-shirt/very short pants came and sit sit infront of our table right>>>...so i look at him...he just stare at me ...i just feel creepy..his look...like spying me...while iam eating..i just look around and i saw that uncle showing his DICK AND BALL....Mcb...at 1st i though he was doing accidently...then i tell juang..fuck..see that man...he say..what??he close his pants...he was sitting down...so he show from the bottom...then i look at him again..HE OPEN HIS PANTS AGAIN...so i was ..MCB oi u see that man...he is showing his DICK..so my fren turn their head and that uncle look at the sky..so i was so piss off...wanna fuck him....alex just tell me ignore such psycho ppl...they crazy de..they r more dangerous than us..so i just...fine..ignore him..then i look at him again...he open his fucking pants again....then i take my phone out and snap his pic...and zoom...then he close his pants back...so i was like holding my camera and eat...my camera just aim at him,,,he nv do anything..he just look at me....that was so fucking Sohai...i stare at him like i am going to beat him...he still show...

too many ppl there..all was like high class high class de..i cant shout at him in such situation...

so we just left...after our car pass by the Foodcourt...that man gone...

So..kful of this guy...i took his pervert face





see the way he sit??

he just open his leg and show at the bottom...

if one more time i see such psycho..i will beat him up --....

Alex told me that..because i look like a Tomboy..So he wan to show me his dick to help change back to normal and start horny guy...lol --..o0o

after that we went to kaling party..till 1.00 ....left us 6 guy only..all went back...we ending eat Durian --..and mangosteen



Recently my dad went to add bumper to one of my house de car..i like it


Haven paint yet...last 2 week pic ..

tata le

No comments: