Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday


Whooaaahhh..yesterday..just watch a movie..'inception'...is a fxxking complicated...i try so hard to focus and concentrate i only get what i means...creative and nice movie..+1..leonado is cool...he always act such movie...those complicated movie..at 1st i wasnt addicted on such movie..my fren yc told me this movie is very complicated..ask me to watch..so i try lo..and is so nice that while u watching u understand the movie..so try to concentrate : P..like yi ru told me she got no interest in this movie..then i saw i treat her la...she only come lol --...in the end o0o..no treat :P..i feel that she very uncomfortable le lol....so me,yk,yr,arif and yoges watch together ..arif was sleeping !! LOL...keep telling me not nice..but i ignore him..cuz i was concentrating...from the starting u watch watch watch...in the end u know the answer..from my point of view..i think leonado is still in the dream*... after that we went to swim lo..me arif yk yiru and mei theng...swim at my house d...about 2 hour..then we went to leisure pasar...and juang came...so about 9++ we went back d : )

No comments: