Thursday, August 5, 2010

a broken to love

Look at my blog chat box...it cause me no mood to blog...Fxxx ...wtf was that??advertisement??omg..stop that o0o...annoying....phew....recently...lazy take out picture from my phone to post ...
hmmph..why??.i found a problem there..i sleep late..i wake up early...day by day..my energy is totally 0...i cant continue like that..i have to sleep early like i always do..last few days..i met my ex fren...was like lost contact for few month...she say omg liang..your hair so long le...and the feeling of your eye..different...hmmph..i dont know..i feel like..i start to talk less..i think..should be ok ba. . ._. ....I met someone i cant fall in love with...as all my friend ask me THINK TRIPLE TIME...i was like...never think..and i can feel that love is almost reached...as i keep control myself..telling myself..
STEADY...i know my ability now..i can control myself alot..i learned...she loved me..she is sweet..awesome...pretty...cute..what else a guy wan??is enough .. hmmph..i wanna tell her that..i don love her..but my heart came out with an answer...(ARE YOU SURE) ?...yes..i think i fall for her...but..i never want to be with her..somebody will understand why..as she is the one who understand the most...if she ever read this..i bet she is =(..every night i feel very brightening is cause of her..she is the girl i ever wanted..but i cant..all in my mind is like..let it be natural..take wat i had now..if it really comes to me..near to me..just beside me..i will only hold u as tight as i can..problem now is..i just cant feel her...so...let it flow ^^...WOOOOOOOAHHHHH...as i also feel nice chatting with her in this kind of situation..<3


ps for friend:dont think iam emo >< ..dont ask anything about this post <3

No comments: